1. Calculate the erase password function (including the engine computer, ISM computer, EGS computer, ELV)
2. Calculate the key to enable the password function (you can directly use the disable key)
3. Erase the lock function (support CAN protocol, K-line protocol)
4 write lock data function
5. Write frame number function
6. Activate the lock function
7. Clear the TP protection function
8. Calculate the key current track code function
9. Add to determine whether the dealer lock
10. Fix problems that can cause the program to crash under certain conditions
11. Optimization part pop-up prompt box to enhance the stability of the program
12. increase some tips, the operation experience more accurate
CGDI Prog Function List:
Able to add keys on Mercedes Benz and program a new key when all keys are lost.
Add new Mercedes Benz keys: Data acquisition for 1 minute 50 seconds, pin code for 40 seconds and 99% success.
Program a new key to the following models when all keys are lost: 211, 209,204, 207, 212, 166,246,197,172,164+, 216 etc.
1). Can read EIS data via OBD, no need to distinguish the EIS/EZS model.
2). Can display the key status and directly disable the key position.
3). Can display EIS Number, can distinguish the Benz model
4). Can display EIS status.
5). Automatically identify EIS model.
6). Automatically identify CAN protocol
Generate the Key Data:
1) Can generate the key data of HC05/908/912/9S12/NEC EIS/EZS
2) Time: 26 seconds
3) Format: 11/ 41/51 (41 format is smart key data)
Infrared Key Function:
1) Can directly read key pin code via infrared on parts of 209/211/220/215 EIS.
2)Can read/write EIS via infrared.
CGDI MB Prog Programming Key Features:
1). Automatically identify the basic key information (including how many times you used SSID)
2). Can directly read pin code of BE keys via infrared, can erase BE keys.
3). NEC adapter can write the original Benz smart key and common key.
4). Can write the Benz original key via infrared.
5). Can restore the data of key and EIS with the key password.
CGDI MB Prog Benz Car List:
Mercedes-Benz A series (2004 -)
Mercedes-Benz B series (2005-)
Mercedes-Benz C Series (2001 – , including 210)
Mercedes-Benz E Series (2001-, including 203)
Mercedes-Benz CL series (2001-)
Mercedes-Benz GLK (2004-)
Mercedes-Benz ML series (2003 -)
Mercedes-Benz R series (2003 -)
Mercedes-Benz G series (2003 -)
Mercedes-Benz S Series (2001 -, including 220)
Mercedes-Benz SLK (2003- )
Mercedes-Benz SLS (2004 -)
Mercedes-Benz Vito (2003-)
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (2003 -)
Mercedes-Benz Vito (2003 -)
How to Use CGDI MB Programmer Add Key for Benz?
CGDI Prog MB is able to add Mercedes Benz car keys as well as program new keys when all keys are lost.
Step 1: Click on “Lock (EIS)
Step 2: Click on “Read EIS data”
Step 3: Click on “Computer Password”, then click on “Copy key with key”
Step 4: Click on “Other Keys” (One generation of key 705E6 key), then click on “OK”.
Step 5: Please insert the key into EIS and click OK.
Step 6: Please insert the key into the device and click on OK!
Step 7: Collecting the data, do not remove the key.
Step 8: Please insert the key into EIS and click OK.
Step 9: Please wait for 7 seconds.
Step 10: Please pull out the key from the EIS, and then click OK!
Step 11: Please insert the key into the EIS again and click OK!
Step 12: Unplug the key for 5 seconds, then insert the EIS, then click OK!
Step 34: Select chip type.
Step 35: Note: Smart key please choose 41 format, common key and BE key please choose 51 format!
Step 36: Select the location of writting key, then click on “Open”.
Step 37: CGDI MB Write key success!
Step 38: Password display area, write down the password manually.
BE key read password directly, no need to collect data!